Back to reality!

Oh goodness....I think that since it's Saturday and we go back on Tuesday maybe I should start thinking about planning for January! Luckily we have a work day and kids don't start back until Wednesday but grades are due and we have meetings, blah , blah, blah.... Sound all too familiar?

I did update one of my very first freebies that I put on tpt this week and wanted to share it today! It is the perfect thing to put out for your students as they are coming in class the first day back, this way everyone won't be rushing to tell you about their Winter Break all at once! I usually take some time then for everyone to share their papers so then we can get back down to business. Click on the pic to download your copy:

Be sure and check out The Primary Peach tomorrow, we are doing our monthly linky Sharing Sunday. You will definitely get some great ideas for your January planning.

post signature

No comments

Back to Top