Sharing Sunday: Thanksgiving Planning Ideas

Hey, everyone! Today I am linking up with our Georgia blog The Primary Peach for Sharing Sunday. In my county, we are very lucky and have the whole week of Thanksgiving off, but I know many folks are not as fortunate. So I thought I would put together some activities for those of you that might have class the three days before the holiday or you could even get these in the before you go on break. I found you some great resources!
Reading:
Writing and Grammar: 
Fun Stuff:
Here are some of my very favorite Thanksgiving Book choices:
Arthur's Thanksgiving (Arthur Adventure Series)
A Turkey for Thanksgiving
We Gather Together...Now Please Get Lost!
Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving
Turkey Trouble
Don't forget to head back over to visit The Primary Peach, we've got so many great November Ideas for you! 
post signature

No comments

Back to Top