What's Cookin' in Your Class?


I am so excited to be linking up with my friend Tamara at Mrs. Russell's Room for What's Cookin' in Your Class? This is a great way to see what others are using these first few weeks of school and also find some great freebies! I am going to show you what I've bought lately on TpT and also show you what I've downloaded FREE!

Soooo, let's get started! What's cookin' in my room.....
Reading Interventions for higher level readers (This I am going to buy soon!)
Open House Stations
Think It Through Creative Thinking
Weekly Word Problems
Listening Center
Question Board
All About the Teacher
Find Your Joke Partner
Puzzle Bulletin Board
Roll and Write Freebie
Don't forget about Teachers Pay Teachers annual Back To School Sale is coming up soon!


post signature

5 comments

  1. Back to School..next week. :( I really LOVE vacation! I must admit...ready to see kiddos! I am adding your MUST have's to my wish list! Here we go! have a great BTS! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that freebie from Vicki Plant! So glad you included it! Do you have a post on how you used those editable open house stations?? My interest is piqued!! :) Thanks for linking up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that freebie from Vicki Plant! So glad you included it! Do you have a post on how you used those editable open house stations?? My interest is piqued!! :) Thanks for linking up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deanna, I got the idea of using the All About the Teacher product from your blog post! Thanks for the suggestion! Have a great BTS and an awesome school year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deanna, Looks like you are planned and ready for back to school! Have a great first week back! Tammy The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top