Shark Week! Blog Hop

All teachers know that kids learn more when they’re excited and engaged. Today a team of bloggers come together to help your students take a BITE out of learning with a theme your students are sure to love! 

       Slide6

The freebie I am sharing with you is great for your Measurement and Graphing Units, or just to review both! You can get your copy here!


fintastic freebie

Be sure to go for a swim and visit Flapjackeducation to get your next freebie! 
Every blog in the Shark Week Blog Hop features a jawesome freebie for you and your students- but hurry! Shark Week only lasts until Sunday, July 12  : )


post signature

3 comments

  1. I love this freebie! This is a fantastic way to measure, record, and display data. The engaging topic makes it even more perfect! Thank you so much!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, this is fantastic! I always feel like my kids grasp this kind of concept better when they have a concrete, hands-on way to practice. I love the way this combines measurement and graphing (yay! Two skills in one!), and I know my students would love the shark theme, too! Thank you so much for joining in our hop!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Deanna! I was checking my blog stats and wanted you to know you are one of my top referring sites this week thanks to being after you in the blog hop! Thanks so much and freebie is awesome!
    FlapJack

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top