I hope everyone enjoyed Shark Week and all the amazing freebies! They were all so cute. I "chomped" some of them up myself.

This week I have been trying to get ahead on planning for next year. Not only am I decorating my own classroom (I am changing to my colors to chalkboard and brights) BUT I get to decorate a brand new planning room for my team. We have several empty classrooms so we are getting to use a whole classroom for our planning room next year! I am so excited that we'll have enough room to plan and have a bulletin board for our data and long range planning.


I went back and forth on colors and themes and FINALLY decided on something. We have one really long bulletin board in our rooms, so I am going to cover it in plain black fabric and use this border:

So then following this theme of black and pink I made some Quote Posters to hang on the walls. 


I loved how they turned out! Would you like a copy of my Quotes for your Teacher Planning Room or Workroom? Leave me a comment with your email address and I will send them to you!


post signature

No comments

Back to Top