Brain Breaks.....

We have eight days of school left and my brain is fried! Ya'll I am out of energy and the kids are wearing me out! I stumbled upon a totally funny YouTube channel that I thought I would share with you in case your kiddos could use a brief distraction!

These fairy tales and nursery rhymes are HILARIOUS, I tell you! They have even me cracking up! We started watching Three Billy Goats Gruff because we were doing a STEM project and that led me to all the other ones they have. The man telling the stories has an English accent which makes them even funnier, and the modern twist on old tales....they are just so so funny. So if you need a little distraction, here is a good one!    (Please preview before you are with your students, some of the ads before the videos are not always "school" appropriate. I always cue it up before my students are ready to watch)

Three Billy Goats Gruff:


Chicken Little

The Gingerbread Man

The Princess and the Pea


Pinocchio and the Big Bad Wolf


These are just a few of the funniest ones we liked!
Maybe we I can show them again tomorrow?? Probably not, I will have dig into my bag of tricks for something else! How many days do you have left until summer?
post signature

No comments

Back to Top