Oxford Owl

I would love to share a website with you today! Have you ever heard of Oxford Owl? I was in need of free interactive readers my students could use on computers or on their tablets and I came across the cutest FREE website called Oxford Owl. It is very easy to set up a log on for your class using your email address. I gave my class an easy password to remember like "class", once logged on they will see a home screen like this:
They can then search for books by age level, series or theme.

Each book has audio, at least two activities and some are interactive. 
The cutest thing about this website is that it's from England and most of the narration is in an English accent, I just love hearing it and so do the students. It does not have a ton of books to choose from so far but they have added to it even since I first discovered it. And for a free service, it is awesome! 
post signature

1 comment

  1. LOOOOVE this!! What a great find! My kiddos always love sites that will read to them, and I love that this one is interactive. Thanks for sharing!!
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top