EdExpo Top Ten

Wow! I was so lucky to be able to attend the EdExpo with about 50 other bloggers. We were asked to walk the expo floor and list our top 10 favorite new educational products.
There were so many great things to look at, it was almost overwhelming!  I loved to see the small entrepreneurs and start up companies there with their great new educational games and products as well the big companies that make bulletin board and classroom decor showing off their new lines....it was so exciting! Here are the Top Ten:    

Hint: If you stick with me until the end of this super long post I have a giveaway!!













If you are interested in finding any of these awesome products, please use the EdExpo locator to find your local retailer:

Ok, now are you ready for your giveaway???? One of my favorite things was the Say It! game. It's a super fun vocabulary game and you can win your own game by entering here! 


post signature





No comments

Back to Top