Tech Thursday!

I joined a linky today! The ladies at Teaching Trio challenged us to link ups with favorite apps we use in our class.....

And since my class has started bringing in their own devices we have had one favorite: Kahoot

The teacher adds questions to Kahoot, to make a game prior to the class session. I use it as a review for an upcoming test. The students then can use the app to enter the game using a "Game Pin" or they can log on via the website. I love that there are two options because not all my students have downloaded the app on their device.

They then answer the questions "real time", see the correct answers and then see who in in first place, etc. My students get so excited! They are so engaged. Also, if you don't have devices for each student you can easily have them work in teams with several students sharing a tablet or computer.

Last week I entered questions for our upcoming Science test, the lowest grade on the test was a "C". How I can argue with results like that? Plus they love it!
post signature

1 comment

  1. Hadn't heard of this app before. Thanks for linking up with us!
    Juliet
    Teaching Trio
    Tech Crazy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top