September Currently

What a cute design for the September Currently!
I love the three little campers at the bottom! The three places I want to take trips to are New York (I love New York City) Washington D.C.  and the Grand Canyon. We have never been to D.C. or the Grand Canyon and both are on our list for family vacations in the future.

Link up with Farley to do your Currently if you haven't already AND while you are here...scroll down and enter my very first giveaway! I am giving away an awesome set of custom designed classroom magnets!
post signature

3 comments

  1. I love your "waiting"!!! I'm also a Director with Thirty-One so that made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna,
    I LOVE New York too! I also need to exercise, funny I forgot to mention that in my "needing". LOL

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go back to DC and NYC!! I went to DC when I was in 8th grade, and NYC during college, but with my family. We were looking at a college for my sister, and by the end of the trip our family was NOT getting along! I would love to go back and explore with my hubby!! If you make it out to the Grand Canyon let me know!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top