The time has finally come!

We have been reviewing and practicing, and finally our state testing days begin tomorrow. I am so worn out just thinking about it....the threat of severe weather tonight doesn't help either! I have done quite a few things to get my "peeps" motivated. I love this blog post from Faith Wheeler at 1st Grade Fantabulous! It's about dealing with testing stress. She has a great freebie with testing treats! I am making all of these for my students!


The other thing I have done is show my students some great youtube videos. There are some awesome songs out there that kids just love to sing and have really helped them get hyped up do their best. I made a pdf of some of the ones I like, you can grab a freebie of it here. I hope all your testing goes well!

1 comment

  1. Good luck with testing tomorrow Deanna! Hope they hit it out of the park:)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top