Getting ready!

Ya'll, I am so excited for my new job! I am moving to public school this year....it has taken me two years to get a job since moving to Georgia! I am so so happy!!!! I am going to be teaching 3rd grade so the focus of my blog is probably going to be moving a little away from primary to third so I hope I can still be relevant to people following me, maybe gain some new followers?

Meanwhile, I am trying to find new things out there for the new year, I'm on pinterest and tpt every free moment! Here's one cute thing I found this morning and it's free! So here's one for back to school for any primary grade, I feel like I can even work it in for beginning third graders.


Here are some cute pinterest projects I have got to work on:




I have yet to figure out how to link up my pinterest with my blog???? So I apologize for not being able to give credit to the talented people who ideas are above.....but they are all great ideas that I want to do! Now I need to go check out some great third grade blogs....any recommendations?

No comments

Back to Top