What we are doing......


Last Friday we celebrated Dr. Suess' Birthday (didn't everyone?) Anyway, I found the best Dr. Suess Literacy Unit. If you want to get a jump on next year....you have to check it out. Cute graphics and some fun center activities for the day.

Literacy Activities for Read Across America Seuss Birthday




My March bulletin board is "In Like A Lion, Out Like A Lamb" and I found this super cute unit to help me out. 


                               


In the unit she suggested a book, I didn't have so I picked it up on Amazon. What a neat story, my friends really liked it. Plus it rhymes (I love books that rhyme!).

Product Details

We are graphing the lion days and lamb days this month.....we are really having a lion day today! Windy, to say the least. I am so ready for some lamb days!



And last but not least, we are doing life cycles this week. So I made some life cycle sequencing cards to go in the pocket chart or taped on chart paper. I love how they turned out:




eek! My pictures turned out blurry....but it looks better in person.....




5 comments

  1. Your blog design is so cute! I found your blog due to Diane's Blog by State. Didn't she have a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deanna!! I can't believe I have just now found your blog! You have my entire TpT store!! LOL It's me, Teresa from 2nd Grade Pig Pen. I am now a follower and sorry it has taken me so long to find you! I found you on the Blog by State too! Love your Life Cycle Cards! Hope you are enjoying the winnings from my store!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, I am loving all your goodies! Thank you! Thank you for your comment too....I am just starting to get things on tpt, lots of ideas and not enough time to get them done though!

      Its great to hook up with other Georgia bloggers!
      Deanna

      Delete
  3. Just found you through the Blogs by State linky & am a fellow Georgia blogger! Your site is TOO CUTE :) So excited to be your newest follower :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, I will check out your blog too!

      Delete

Back to Top