February? Where did you go?

I can't believe its March already! I really am glad February is over, we did my Random Acts of Kindness calendar every day in February and I was a bit overly ambitious when I created it! We did have fun with our projects. We collected items for the local SPCA, made cards for the Children's Home, took cookies and donuts to the Suwanee Firefighters and Policemen. Our last project is collecting items for a care package to a soldier serving in Afghanistan. Fun, rewarding, but glad we are done!

Now on to Currently........
Link up with Farley too!


Listening: The washing machine! My husband started the laundry this morning for me!

Loving: My new car....my old SUV was giving me huge problems, we decided to get rid of it while we could. So I got a new Ford Explorer, in red! Love the color the best....its sort of FSU garnet for me and GA Bulldogs red for hubby. We support each other's teams:)

Thinking: About not getting sick, I started coughing last night. Maybe it was sitting out in 30 degree weather to watch my son play his opening day baseball game. Those poor boys were freezing! It started snowing, just a few flurries. For Atlanta a few flurries are exciting! (especially when you grew up in Florida)

Wanting: A new computer, this one is running so slow. But its not in the budget right now!

Needing: What I always need to do...lesson plans! I am doing Butterfly Life Cycle next week and am working on a new unit. Now it's crunch time and I need to finish it.

Like and Love: Donuts and Diet Coke...my husband read that donuts are going to be "the new cupcake". Fine with me! I love them....my family goes to Dunkin' Donuts to get ice cream, I get a donut. Diet Coke, can't live without just one a day, at lunch. Hate: deception.

Hope everyone has a nice Spring Break, we don't break until the second week of April! So I am not even thinking about it yet, I just need to get it out of my head......


8 comments

  1. Found you through Farley's Currently (of course). I love to check out what other teacher bloggers are up to and what a great reason to blog hop around. I teach 4th & 5th grade science, but I have a grant that lets me help out our kinder teachers each year with butterfly larvae. It is one of the highlights. Have fun with your unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new car! That is so exciting!!! I love when the hubby does the laundry too!!! That's the best! Rest up today so you don't get sick! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am in "my nest" today. Hoping to stay warm!

      Delete
  3. Hi Deanna,

    Donuts are the new cupcake - funny!

    Your new car sounds nice!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, Congrats on the new car! Can;t wait to see it in April:) I am glad I am not the only one with a Diet Coke addiction.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, I can't wait to see you!

      Delete

Back to Top