Tell Me Something Good Linky





Linking up with Rowdy In First Grade for this cute linky! The rules are tell us something good that's happening at home and then tell us something good that's happening at school.

At home....
My birthday was last week and even though my husband had to be out of town for work, I still had a really nice day. I was so blessed by text messages, phone calls, and of course a flood of Facebook messages. Sometimes, I feel the best thing about Facebook, is getting all your birthday messages! My family took me out to dinner yesterday and I got a mani-pedi from my hubby....so turning 45 turned out to be not-too-bad!

At school...
I love this week of Valentine's. I have lots of cute activities planned, a field trip on Wednesday and our party on Thursday. The BEST part of next week is no school on Friday and Monday! Whoo-Whoo! Can't wait, I know my friends are going to love passing out their little cards too...

Hope everyone has lots of LOVE this week!

2 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! I'm loving Valentines this week too. We've read such happy books! Thanks for linking up!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top