Easy and Cute!


I love seeing an idea on that someone has done in their classroom or on their blog and "tweeking" it to make it my own! Here's an example of one: I saw this paint stick idea on Pre-K Pages. Gosh, she has some great ideas and if you have a dramatic play center, you have to go buy hers. They are amazing! I love them and have bought ALL of them.
But back to my paint sticks....she used them with beginning sounds. So I decided to do vowel sounds. I got the paint sticks from Walmart, for free. Painted them with tempera paint. Then used velcro dots. Print and laminate the pictures and they are ready to sort! I did one for long vowels and one for short vowels. When I put it out today, everyone wanted a chance to go to word work! Love it! Plus cheap and easy!

Here's the link to tpt to get your copy!

Vowel Sound Picture Sort



No comments

Back to Top