The Learning Curve


So being new to this I figured I had a few things to learn but WOW...did I make a few mistakes already. It's a really good idea to print off your unit and actually look at it before posting. I thought I had proofread my first unit, "Dozen Day" about thousand times before I posted it but then after printing I noticed several things I would have changed and a even a few mistakes.  I have learned a big lesson! I have been working on a new little unit to go with There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell, my little friends love these old lady stories. I did the activities with the class today and will be posting tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. Love your polkadots.I have red polkadots on my blog too. I think they looks so cheery. I have never printed off one of my products. Maybe I better. I thought I would catch all the mistakes on the screen. But you're probably right. It's good to be careful.
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style of you blog, it makes me smile. I love polka dots :) Now about printing those products, yeah that is such a great idea. I believe that once you have the correct template and how you wanted to look, its an easy ride from there. Good luck! I am your newest follower. Cant wait to see new things from you!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top