Door Decorating Contest


We have door decorating contests at my school and bulletin boards that are mandatory. One more thing to do, right? I found this super cute elf pattern freebie and tweaked it a bit to make it my own. I have tons of scrapbook paper (I am a former traditional scrapbooker turned digital) so instead of plain paper, I ran the bodies and a few other parts on patterned paper. Then the other parts out of red or green. I also let them choose the color of skin tone they wanted on the face and color of hair. Oh they turned out so cute! Then we named our elves and wrote what we wanted our elves to tell Santa.





 

 

 

You can get the freebie for the letter pattern on tpt here:
Dear Elf letter


You can get the Elf Pattern on tpt here:
Free Elf Pattern














Her blog is Life In First Grade 



2 comments

Back to Top