A New Start!



Well, here I go! Jumping into to the blogging world with both feet. Inspired by my good friend Tammy at The Resourceful Apple and all the creative, wonderful teachers out there...I thought, maybe I can do this too! Super excited, super nervous! Just two weeks ago, I posted my very first unit on tpt. Thinking of the upcoming date, December 12, 2012, I created Dozen Day! I am planning a fun day in my class on Wednesday with lots of fun activities around the number 12. You still have time to get ready for this week....Check it out, plus its free!

5 comments

  1. Awww, thanks Deanna! You CAN do this and I can't wait to read your posts:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can do this Deanna! You are a creative, awesome teacher - your students are lucky to have you!

    Love - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for your support! Tammy, I am going to need your help!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for your support! Tammy, I am going to need your help!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very creative Deanna! What an awesome *freebie*! =)

    I am so happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top